Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Get Equipped with....New Post!

Before I go head out for the day I thought I'd share my love of a certain man, of the mega variety. A friend sent me this link recently and I feel like EVERYONE needs to know about this game. I'm a huge Mega Man fan, especially the NES ones, I still have my cartridges for most of them. Anyway, if you don't get excited for these videos, you might want to check your pulse to see if you're dead.



Look at all those weapons, the carefully crafted and themed maps. This is going to be AMAZING! Like it said, there will probably be balance issues, but I don't really care it looks too gorgeous.



Here's a trailer. Check out more details at http://cutstuff.net/blog/

Let's all become Robot Masters.

14 comments:

  1. wicked, i'd totally play this game

    ReplyDelete
  2. God yes! I saw this a while ago. I love Mega Man, too, and I can't wait for this to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH... MY... GOD...

    This was the best thing ever! And then I saw top man... there is just no way to make him cool. But everything else was frikken rad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone already loves Mega Man, right? RIGHT?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They just announced MegaMan Legends 3 for the 3DS! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember when you first told me about this I was sure it was a joke. Now this. Holy crap. Who are those shadowy guys? The second one kind of looks like Sigma...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to play Megaman Games. It's like a gaping hole in my life that I must fill. I'm sad I never got the chance to really play them ><

    ReplyDelete